SEO is the main backbone of Digital Marketing. SEO’s full name is Search Engine Optimization. Without SEO, we cannot rank our website in the Search Engine Results Pages. On-Page SEO is part of Search Engine optimization. Most people don’t know how to do on-page SEO.
On-page SEO is Relevancy. This is very important because the Search engine help to understand our website and content. If you want to rank your website on the search engine results page, you must know on-page SEO Techniques.
On-page SEO Techniques
At first, you need knowledge about On-page SEO Techniques. We should keep a WordPress website and use plugins that will help to do SEO. Plugins are Rank Math, Yoast SEO, etc. Before doing SEO, We need Keyword research about our Niche. After finishing website designing, you will submit your website to Google Search Console and connect Google Analytics with your website. If you use a WordPress website, you can use a Plugin for website submitting to search console.
There have many keyword research tool which will help to take perfect keyword for your content.
Keyword Research tools are
- Keyword Planner
Keywords are search phrases that describe our content on a page. Example: Digital Marketing Course – this is a keyword.
Keywords are 3 types :
- Head Keyword
- Mid tail keyword
- Long-tail keyword
We have to remember that we will use the Longtail keyword, which has high search volume and low competition. Then we have to choose Primary Keyword, then Secondary keyword, and LSI Keyword.
When you choose the right keyword for your niche, you will write high-quality content to rank your website’s Search engine results page (SERP).
We need an on-page SEO Analysis. If you want to more traffic for your website, you need to follow the website analysis report. You can make an SEO Audit report.
On-page SEO Tutorial
People who are beginners don’t know how to do On-page SEO. They should read the SEO Blog. Google has many SEO tutorials that will help to build a concept about On-page SEO.
On-page SEO Checklist
You can follow the SEO Checklist. It will help to rank your website in search engine results.
- Do Keyword Research
- Make the primary keyword, secondary keyword & LSI keyword
- Write high-quality content according to Keywords.
- Use Primary Keyword in the Title tag
- Write a Meta description where we use the primary keyword
- Use Header tag
- Use the primary keyword in H1 Tag
- Use Secondary And LSI keyword in H2 Tag
- Keep primary keyword to the Image Alt tag
- Write the primary keyword within 100 words of the first paragraphs.
- Avoid Duplicate content
- Make SEO friendly URL
- Give Internal Link in your Content
- Give External Link In your Content
What is On-page SEO
On-page SEO is the process of optimizing the elements of Web pages(text, images, videos) to rank your website high in search engine result pages. On-page SEO is not enough to high rank in SERP, and we need to do Technical SEO, Off-page SEO.
How to Do On-Page SEO using Elements
When we do on-page SEO in our web pages, there have many elements:
- The title tag specifies the title of the website.
- Title length is under 50 – 60 character
- Keep the primary keyword to the Title keyword
- Keep the title of every page
<title> Example </title>
2. Meta Description
- A meta description is a brief summary of a web page
- The meta description length is up to 160 characters
- It improves the CTR (click-through rate)
- Keep your primary keyword to Meta Description
<meta name = “description” content = “This is a Description”/>
3. Header Tag
- Header Tag describes heading(h1) And sub-heading ( h2 – h6)
- Improves more Readability
- Increases Relevancy of the Content
- Use primary Keyword to H1tag
- Use Secondary and LSI Keyword to h2 and H3 tag
<h1> Header </h1>
<h2> Header </h2>
<h3> Header </h3>
<h4> Header </h4>
<h5> Header </h5>
<h6> Header </h6>
4. ALT Tag ( Image Optimization)
- ALT Tag describes images description
- Use Primary Keyword to ALT Tag
- Help to Indexing
<img src = “example.jpg” alt = “example”>
5. URL Optimization
- Readable URL links
- Keep it simple
- Keep SEO friendly URL
6 . Content Optimization
- Write SEO Friendly Content
- Use Primary, Secondary Keywords in content
- Try to write 1000 words Content
- Write high-quality Content
- Use short paragraphs
- Reduce Bounce rate
- Use Images in your content
If you follow those, You will become a Professional SEO Expert.